Commercial & Industrial Rebate Programs
- Level 1 Energy Audits for Industrial/Agricultural Auditing
- Audits are conducted by a Tri-State approved/provided auditor
- One audit per member system/year
- Customer receives a comprehensive report with suggestions for reducing energy inputs, any rebates available for recommended measures, and expected return on investment.
Contact your United Power Community Affairs Representative for more details.
LED Lamps only. Includes:
- Exterior Wall Mounted Fixtures
- Exterior Pole Mounted Fixtures
- Refrigerated Case and Door Fixtures
- Interior Lighting
- Canopy Fixtures
- Exit Signs & Occupancy Sensors
- Grow Lights
- Lamp Replacement to LED in existing fixtures
- Rebate for both existing fixture retrofit and new construction projects.
Design Lights Consortium certification required. One project per member account, per year.
Rebate from Tri-State G&T:
- Pre-set amount by fixture type.
- Pole Mounted Lighting cap of $20,000 or 25% of total LED head cost per project/account.
- Refrigerated Case Lighting cap of $3,000 or 50% of total LED fixture cost per project/account.
- All other retrofit or new construction fixture types have a combined cap of $20,000 or 50% of total LED fixture cost per project/account.
Project is defined as a single location.
Commercial & Industrial Motors
- New permanently installed motors: 10-1500hp
- Maximum motor size 1500hp
- Reference minimum motor efficiencies table.
- Minimum 10-hp, operating at minimum of 15% load factor or 3 months per year.
|Commercial & Industrial Motors||Tri-State Rebate||United Power Rebate|
|Commercial & Industrial Motors||$8/hp||$1/hp|
Variable Speed Drives
- Program includes: irrigation, farm, commercial and industrial uses.
- Motors from 25hp and up.
- New and retrofit application.
Rebate from Tri-State G&T:
Contact your Community Affairs Representative for incentives
Project capped at 50 percent of the VSD equipment costs.
Per project cap of $20,000 per member, per year.
United Power is offering rebates on the purchase of electric forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Electric forklift rebate of $5,000
- Electric pallet jacks $1,500
- Project cap of $20,000
- Program cap of $150,000
- Include itemized receipt upon rebate submission
To apply for rebates or for more information, contact your Community Affairs Rep below.
United Power is offering rebate opportunities for the installation of qualifying publicly accessible EV chargers and direct current fast chargers (DCFCs). For more information, click here.
|Public Networked Level 2||Up to $1,000|
|50-75 kW DC Fast Charger||$3,000|
|76-149 kW DC Fast Charger||$5,000|
|150+ kW DC Fast Charger||$7,500|
To aid in the expedited adoption of zero-emission lawn and garden equipment, the Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) has funding available, through the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to help local/state public entities, schools, universities, and parks and recreation special districts in the Denver Metro/North Front Range ozone nonattainment area replace gasoline-powered equipment.
Public agencies within the Denver Metro/North Front Range 9-county ozone nonattainment area may qualify.
- Local governments: cities, towns, and counties
- Public schools and universities
- State agencies
- Special districts
- *Private contractors who are contracted to provide services for the above-mentioned public entities
Visit www.mowdownpollution.org/grantoverview for more information.
United Power Key Account Advisors