United Power is proud of our record of providing superior electric service at reasonable rates, and we look forward to serving you.
To START or TRANSFER electric service:
To start new service or transfer your service, please submit a request online. Be ready to provide the following information:
- Your new address and/or forwarding mailing address.
- Previous address.
- Date of new service connection.
- Names, Date of Birth, Social Security Number of individuals to be listed on the account.
- Phone number and email address.
A "soft hit" credit inquiry is required for all new members.
New service and transfers are typically handled within 24 hours, but can take up to three days to process and complete. Service requests cannot be processed on weekends or holidays.
If you have any issues or need same-day service activation, please e-mail Member Services or call 303-637-1300 to speak with a representative.
To STOP your existing service:
Complete the 'Terminate Service' form online.
- Login to your account online or through the United Power mobile app.
- Find the form under Contact Us > Report An Issue/Inquiry > Other Issues/General Inquiry > Inquiry Type: Terminate Service
- Please give a minimum of 3 business days notice and provide your forwarding address.
It's been our pleasure to serve you.
If you have any issues or need a same-day service request, please e-mail Member Services or call 303-637-1300 to speak with a representative.
To start service on a new construction project, please go to New Construction.