Make-Ready EV Wiring Rebate
To increase the accessibility of charging options for electric vehicles, United Power will provide direct rebates to homebuilders when the electrical infrastructure for EV charging is included in new home construction.
- Rebate available to homebuilders for new single-family home construction only.
- Home must receive permanent electric service from United Power.
- Each single-family home built with EV make-ready wiring qualifies for a $300 rebate.
- Rebate applied to the cost of the equipment for the panel breaker, wiring to the garage, and NEMA 14-50 outlet (Level 2/240 volt) installation. Labor costs are not included.
- A rebate application and invoice verifying installation is required. Invoice must detail the cost of installed NEMA 14-50 outlets for each applicable home.
- Rebates effective for new homes completed Sept. 1, 2022 and later. Rebate issued to homebuilder after construction of single-family home is complete.
Invoice detailing equipment costs for each installation is required.
Rebates are issued as a check to the homebuilder. Allow six to eight weeks for payment processing after inspection release is received.
Submission of application does not guarantee rebate. United Power reserves the right to inspect installation.
Rebate funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please contact your Community Affairs Representative for more information and assistance with the rebate application.
If your rebate amount is equal to or greater than $600, United Power is required to collect a W9. If you do not have a W9, please fill out this form with the IRS. Submit using the secure upload below.